Registration Fee Information:
We are able to have these exceptional fees for two main reasons:
- We are affiliated with the Avonhurst Pentacostal Assembly, where we are provided with space to run classes.
- We are a not for profit organization and have a strong group of volunteers and administrators that keep things running!
We love Judo and we are here to grow Judo in
Regina and the surrounding areas. In every athlete that steps on the
mats we want to develop contributing members of society, encourage a
healthy lifestyle and have fun along the way!
Our Fees Include:
- Professional and Certified Coaching
- Judo Saskatchewan Membership & Insurance
- Judo Canada Membership
- Entry Fees for ALL Provincial Tournaments
- Belt Gradings
- Club Social Events
Do NOT Include:
New judogi's can be purchased through the club. We also offer "lease-a-gi" program. Check Judogi Tab for more details.
Class Fees for full year:
- Under 8 Parent & Child Class--$150.00 + Judogi
- Novice Youth--$150.00 + Judogi
- Advanced Youth--$200.00+ Judogi
- Senior Beginner & Advanced--$200.00 + Judogi
- Kata Class--No fee for club members, but registration is required!
Payment by cash/cheque, e-transfer accepted.