Judogi Fee Information:
"Judogi is the formal Japanese name for the traditional uniform used for judo practice and competition."
NEW JUDO GI Prices:
- New white judo gi (recommended for beginner judoka) $80.00
- New blue judo gi (only needed for U14+ competitions) $100.00
- Special order gi (recommended for judoka competing in national competitions) prices vary. Please See Sensei.
Have an old judogi? Donate it to our Lease-a-Gi program.
Lease a "JUDO GI" Program:
This program is great for Judoka that grow out of their judo-gi every year. How the program works:
- 1. A $80.00 deposit is required at the beginning of the judo year, and the judoka is fitted with a judogi.
- 2. If the athlete outgrows the judogi during the season, we will just exchange for one that fits.
- 3. At the end of the season, a refund $40.00 will be issued, when the judogi is returned in GOOD condition (free from stains, tears, etc).
Judoka get to keep their belts & judo sac.