COVID-19 spreads easily. Don't take the chance of passing COVID-19 on to fellow judoka. Take a COVID-19 self-test regularly & stay home if you feel ill, even if symptoms are mild.
Please notify the club if you have a positive COVID-19 test result within 48 hours of being at the dojo. Due to the nature of our sport, this information can help us reduce the spread!!
Covid-19 vaccinations are strongly recommended for all who are eligible for the mutual welfare and benefit of the entire judo community.
Entry & exit of the dojo: Stay home if you are ill, even if the symptoms are mild.
- Participant must have the necessary items for training (bag, bottle of water, sandals, emergency contact information).
- Take off shoes and wear sandals or equivalent into the dojo.
- Wash hands with hand sanitizers.
- Athletes place their bags in the assigned location, neatly, and wait for senseis to invite them onto the mats.
- Athletes & spectators must leave immediately after the session is complete.
- Any minor athletes have to wait in the building for their authorized accompanying person.
- Minimal access to change rooms. Participants are encouraged to arrive wearing their judogi.
- Water fountain available for filling water bottles ONLY.
- Space is limited for spectators.
- Sanitizing of mats and equipment will be completed before & after sessions.
Please notify the club if you have a positive Covid-19 test result or any other communicable disease that could impact the health & wellness of our members. (ringworm, lice, chicken pox, etc)