ENTERING & EXITING THE DOJO:
The "gatekeepers" will ensure that the participants have all the necessary items to attend the practice (bag, bottle of water, sandals) and ensure the Daily Screening Questionnaire is compete.
- Please wear a masks when entering & exiting the dojo.
- Daily Screening Questionnaire MUST be completed prior to arriving.
- Participants must arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the start of the session.
- Everyone entering the will have their temperature taken. If the temperature is equal
to or over 38°C they will not be allowed to enter the club.
- Everyone arriving at the club must wash their hands with the hand sanitizer.
- Parents cannot stay in the club for the duration of the session.
- Participants should arrive in judogi for quick transition onto the mats.
- The water fountains will be closed, but can be used to refill their water bottle, if required.
- Participants should put their personal belongings in their bag and leave it in a designated place.
- Wash hands with hand sanitizer before stepping on the mat.
- When leaving the club, wash hands with hand sanitizer and exit the building immediately.